#36: September 4, 2007 - Janeane Whatshername
I love it when Janeane Garofolo is on the show! She has a great way of shredding Henry and derailing everything without even trying.
Thanks to all of you for continuing to add to the map and keeping the message board going. I appreciate it!
Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four
01. James Brown - Get Up Get Into It Get Involved
02. Hallelujah Chicken Run Band - Mudzimu Ndiringe
03. Dinosaur Jr. – Budge
04. Duke Ellington – Amad
05. Deadline - Nothing For Me
06. The Fall - Coach And Horses
07. PIL - Careering (live OGWT)
08. Bud Powell - Bud's Bubble
09. Rain - That Time Of Year
10. Public Enemy – Frankenstar
11. Mark Stewart - To Have The Vision
12. The Horrors - Sheena Is A Parasite
13. Wolf Eyes & Anthony Braxton - Rationed Rot
14. Scott Walker – Psoriatic
15. Deerhoof – Crow
16. Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Archie Wah Wah
17. Hamza el Din - Give Back My Heart
18. Generation X - Ready Steady Go
19. Generation X - No No No
20. Jah Stitch - Militant Man
21. Melvins – Hooch
22. The Meters - He Bite Me
23. The Mae Shi – Pwnd
And just because I think it's funny...
I've been Simpsonized! (Thanks, Nap for pointing me to that! I live under a rock now.)
posted by Rollins-Archive
Search Rollins Archive
www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.